Ultra-precision finishing is a symbol of a nation manufactory level. It also plays a big role in improving the performance, quality, lifespan of photoelectric products and the development of high-tech products. Therefore, ultra-precision finishing is one of the most important key technology of the cutting edge technology.
Epoch expects to produce the R&D products of sub-millimeter microstructure and sub-micrometer modules to provide high-quality, high-confidence products to upgrade competitiveness.
At present, in addition to cooperating with national research institutions, Epoch also has set up ultra-precision equipments in the factory; such as ultra-precision processing equipment like ultra-precision cavity processing machinery, ultra-precision printer, micro-laser processing machinery, and ultra-precision measurement equipment. Ultra-precision measurement equipment is to LSCM(Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy), non-contact 2.5-dimensional, etc.
Through ultra-precision processing and measurement equipment, Epoch can carry out the fine design and manufacture of micron-level microstructures on the optical components, breaking many optical limiting, and making the products with high stability and high precision.
Ultra-precision Processing Machinery
● 5-axis spindles
● Maximum Processing Scope: 33″
● Positioning Accuracy：±0.1μm
● Accuracy：XY±0.5μm, Z±0.3μm
● Type of Processing: Straight line, Spline, Fly cutting
● With the high precision of the laser, the measurement of 3D structure of the sample surface can be realized.
● Horizontal resolution：0.00012mm
● Quality resolution：0.00001mm
● The surface structure of the micrometer scale (1/1000 mm) can be fully analyzed, and the optical design can be optimized.
Ultra-precision Processing Machinery Processing Example
Through the liberalized multi-axis processing machinery, the designer’s concept can be implemented.
Optics and Ultra-precision Finishing Design Process
Ultra-precision processing can control surface roughness and implement the identical with optical simulation and end items.